Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun Photo Shoot

So...Wednesday i didnt have work so me & shay got all dressed up in our cute clothes and went out south of town & to the church farm for a little photo shoot. We didnt get many pictures taken before the sun went down so check back in a few days or weeks for more photos :) And dont be to critical on how they turn out we aren't professionals at all! Just two girls going out to have fun!

Here are some we took of me... more of me, shay and the twins later :)
i like this one a lot but the lighting was not the greatest on my face!

I know this one is blurry but its a favorite! I love the shirt!!


Ok this isn't from the photo shoot but it was taken after it. I wanted a picture of me and sky and his funny facial hair he is growing :)


1 comment:

Em said...

why facial hair Sky? Why?! :)