Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 15, 14, 13 & 12

Day 15, 14, 13 & 12 (hectic week again!)
15: A picture of something you wanna do before you die:

Go to the Washington D.C. Temple
14: A picture of your all time favorite movie:Pride & Prejudice (this version cuz of Mr. Darcy)
13: A picture that can always make you smile:
This is Brady (one of my really good friends i met at DSC) & I.
12: A picture of your celebrity crush:
This was a very tough decision cuz i have quite a few but i would have to say...
JUDE LAW

3 comments:

Ray and Mickie said...

whitter, did you know that you and your good friend brady look like you could make a very beautiful couple. :)

Gabriella said...

I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice, but I'd have to go with the old version!
Have a lovely weekend!

Olivia said...

Hey Whit! I just found your Blog on Charlie's :) All I have to say is mmmm. . . Jude Law :)