Monday, March 25, 2013

20 Weeks

Baby GIRL STEPHAN

---How Far Along: 20 weeks, 2 days
---Size of Baby: Weighs about 10+ oz & measures about 7  inches from head to toe. This week my baby has working taste buds & is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day! Movement is usually felt around this week & further into the pregnancy.
---Total Weight Gain: -3 pounds. I am just barely getting to the point where i want to eat food!
---Maternity Clothes: I made my 2nd pair of maternity jeans, shorts to be exact a couple days ago. Still the best decision ever! I am so comfy & I don't even have to leave a button un-done to achieve that!! Love my maternity shirts but love Adams shirts more!!
---Gender:  It's a GIRL! We have known now since 16 weeks but I had my regular 20 week ultrasound appointment today & she is as cute as ever!! 
---Movement: YES!! I have felt her a few times here & there but nothing strong enough for Adam to feel yet! 
---What I Miss: Pizza & sleep (still)
---Sleep: It changes every night but for the most part I get a pretty decent nights sleep. My bladder does wake me up at 7 every morning which i am not too fond of!!
---Cravings: Salty things (chips, nuts, etc) & potato salad
---Aversions: Anything with melted cheese (grilled cheese, quesadillas,  pizza, Adam's favorite, etc), Garlic & Onion smells), Ketchup (smell & taste) Although I did eat 2 slices of pizza this past week & directly after I ate a few tums & it didn't seem to hurt as bad! (it was so delicious!!)
---Symptoms: Frequent trips to the potty still, back pain & pelvic pain (just the usual since the fall)
---Best Moment: Hearing the baby's heart beat for the first time at 12 weeks. Finding out its a GIRL! Her  first ever ultrasound at 16 weeks. Seeing her again at my 20 week ultrasound & hearing she is growing perfect & everything is normal! We love her so much already & can't wait for 19 weeks to meet her!!! :)

We can't wait to meet our sweet little princess

No comments: