Saturday, November 22, 2008

ABC's

A - Attached or single? SINGLE!
B- Best Friend(s)? My sisters
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Friday/Saturday
E- Essential Item? Rings
F- Favorite clothing item? Shoes (there part of clothes, right?)
G- Greatest Ambition in Life? Marry my Prince Charming in the Temple & Have a Family
H- Hometown? Only the greats town ever... Hurricane!
I- Indulgence? Gum
J- Jan. or July? July, i love the summer!!
K- Kids? i have a few. haha. jk i dont have any
L- Life isn't complete without? My Family and Friends
M- Movie? A Walk to Remember, or Pride and Prejudice :)
N-Number of bros and sisters: 2 brothers and 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples..i hate oranges
P- Phobia or Fear? If you really know me...you'd say CLOWNS..they scare the !$@*$ out of me!
Q- Quote? "Trip over love you can get up, Fall in love and you will fall Forever!"
R- Reason to Smile? (another quote) Never frown cuz you never know who is falling in love with your smile...maybe someones falling in love with yours...so smile!
S- Season of Choice? I like winter. you can wear hoodies and cuddle by the fire place :)
T- TV Show? I would have to say (a few..) What i like about you & Gilmore Girls
U- Unknown Fact about Me? I'm Hypoglycemic....
V-Vegetable- for sure asparagus. (microwaved with butter and lots of salt)
W- Worst habit? Umm I have to do things over and over again. like check the front door to make sure it's locked. I also have to set 2 alarm clocks because i'm paranoid I won't wake up to my first alarm or I will turn it off. Yeah i'm pretty weird:)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? umm x-ray...ultrasounds make me think of pregnant people. and i am so not pregnant!
Y- Your favorite food? I love pasta and my mommy's rolls :)
Z- Zodiac Sign? My sign is the fishy one...dont know the name.
Here are my ABC's. Now I tag Rachel, Brandi & Terra.

No comments: