Thursday, April 18, 2013

23 Weeks

--How Far Along: 23 weeks & 5 days
---Size of Baby: Weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces & measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches from head to toe. This week she's forming little nipples (haha yeah, really!) Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.


---Total Weight Gain:  2 pounds.

---Maternity Clothes: No new outfits yet, hopefully soon. Loving Adam's shirts more than anything because some of mine (more than just one or two) are a little small!!
---Gender: GIRL!
---Movement: YES!! She loves kicking Daddy's hand when he puts it on my belly. She has gotten the hiccups ever so often & its a pretty funny feeling! :)
---What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy & being able to sleep all night long without emptying my bladder. 
---Sleep: usually pretty good until my bladder wakes me up at 7am 
---Cravings: Salty things & sugary things 
---Aversions: same as always but tums seem to make me feel less sick!
---Symptoms: Frequent trips to the potty still, some back pain & horrible pelvic pain after sittting, sleeping or laying down. 
----Best Moment: She put her arm up close to my ribs & pushed out so i could see her arm pushing out of my tummy. It was super crazy to see & feel it. Once Daddy got around to see it though she got shy & pulled her arm down to hide it! & Adam's reaction to her kicking his hand & him seeing my stomach move like crazy! 

23 weeks & 5 days pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hаve been brоwsing onlinе
moгe thаn 2 hourѕ tοday, yеt I never fоund any intereѕting aгticle like уours.
Ιt's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

My blog: buy hcg drops