Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Diaper Bag

So finding a diaper bag is harder than you think!  After all, you need a bag that is cute enough to carry everywhere you go but one that is functional enough to actually use.  I looked at Target, Walmart, K-mart, JCPenney, and other stores in the mall but couldn't find one that I thought was cute.  After all, it's pretty much gonna be your purse as well so it better be cute!! 
Here is my criteria for a diaper bag:
- Stylish (so I'll want to carry it around everywhere)
- Doesn't cost an arm and a leg (like most adorable Petunia Pickle Bottom bags do)
- Lots of organizational pockets and space
- Includes a changing pad
- Comfortable to wear/carry everywhere

Unfortunately I don't really have the money to get the Petunia Pickle Bottom bag I wanted. I did a lot of research a found that I really like JJ Cole's diaper bags. This is the diaper bag I want to get.  I love that it has a padded strap, lots of organizational pockets, and a matching changing pad.  This bag is $60, much better than the $130-$760 for Petunia Pickle Bottom bags!!


No comments: