Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random Things About Me

* I would rather break a bone than be touched by feet.
* I know that good music + good food can fix anything. It has many of times
* I say I'm fine...I'm lying (usually)
* I am a firm believer that one shoe can change your life
* I only tried on skinny jeans once before I feel in love with them
* I absolutely love my vans, I need a few more pairs
* I enjoy long walks & talks, especially when I have a hand to hold
* I really ENJOY just driving w/ no end destination
* I love flipping my pillow over to the cold side on any given night
* I should warn you… when I am in a bad mood… let me cool down by myself
* "There's never a right time to say goodbye..." (Chris Brown)
* I like to read… but only if it’s interesting in the first few pages
* I would listen to music all day everyday if I could
* "....we adore who ignores us and ignore who adores us"
* I cry more than I’d like to admit
* I LOVE motorcycle rides. They are a good way to just release some steam
* I don’t like being the decision maker. I really don’t care what we do, & if I do, I’ll let you know.
* I can think of a few specific times I've laughed so hard that I've almost peed my pants.
* I love singing. Especially in the car, the shower or when I am all alone.
* I like getting dressed up all nice & pretty but would rather be in a pair jeans, a plain tee & my vans
* I am quiet & shy at first but once you get to know me a little I really start to just open up
* I know that I'm exceptionally far from perfect, but I like to believe I'm almost perfect
* I can't wake up to an alarm
* I have always wanted a temple marriage & a family of my own :)
* I have an obsession with tom's deli (greatest creation)
* I should have been born a mermaid or fish... i love the water
* I am addicted to the tv show Bones... (mainly cuz of Booth :) what a babe!)
* I already know what i want my headstone to look like (weird i know?!)
* "... you never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have...."
* I have always wanted to be hypnotized
* I can't see when i drive @ night :/(a recent discovery)
* I have a fear of snakes, spiders, sharks & drowning
* I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE feet! & often have nightmares about them!

well thats it for now, if you didnt know me well before hope you know me better now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I thought I was the only one that liked to flip my pillow to the cold side. I actually can't fall asleep unless my pillow is cold.