Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dear John...

I was writing a really good missionary friend the yesterday & i came across this really funny Dear John letter. I totally want to send it to someone!

Dear Elder {enter missionaries name here},
I want you to know that you mean the world to me. I will always treasure the moments we spent together, and I know we will have many more of those moments in the future, considering that I’m marrying your older brother {insert name} in two weeks!! Yeah, isn’t it crazy!? We wanted you to come to the wedding, but we decided that we couldn’t wait that long. We’re getting married on {insert date here} in the {Temple name} Temple. I know I promised to wait for you back when we were dating, but I know God has a better plan in mind for both of us. But we’re thinking that we might name our first son after you. That would be nice, wouldn’t it? I hope we can still be really good friends, otherwise {insert older bro’s name here} would feel really bad. Anyways, have a great day!

~Love Always,
{insert your name}

such a classic Dear John, isn't it!! hahahahaha

3 comments:

charlee ann said...

hahahaha, this is funny. poor guy. hopefully it wasn't actually used ever!!

Whitney said...

it was used char! i got it from dear elder... there are a lot of funny ones on the site!

Claire said...

Love you, Whit! I think about you a lot.