Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad Day...

So today was just one of those days when you think to yourself.. ah gosh i shouldn't have even gotten out of bed today! I had a very very long day at work, to top it off the a/c wasn't working & i had too many phone calls from impatient (rude) patients.Had to stay indoors while its was such a pretty day outside. & After i got off i went for a run & it was super sucky. Today was also one of those days where everything i did reminded me of you & every song i heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they reminded me of the one thing i don't have.

Guess all i can do is smile & pretend everything is amazing & keep my fingers crossed for a better tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Taralee said...

Awww, dang!! I hate those kind of days. How's it going now?

What do I owe you for the earings. Is there tax?